BARBARIAN WRATH Forum Index

<  BARBARIAN WRATH NEWS  ~  Stare into the Howling Void \,,/

BlackGoat
Posted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:48 pm Reply with quote
Goat Of Thunder And Rock'n'Roll Joined: 01 Sep 2006 Posts: 1733 Location: At Satan's left hand
Today I received the rough mix version of BLOOD STORMs upcoming album "The Stellar Exorcism" along with all the lay-out files. I'm halfway through my second listen... Can you imagine a blend of "Abominations Of Desolation" and "Morbid Tales" with hints of "Haunting The Chapel" and even "Melissa" thrown in ? It still needs proper mastering and The Witch still has to do her lay-out magick but if all goes well this should be in your hands, hooves and tentacles before Summer 2014 CE \,,/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Pestkrieg
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:41 pm Reply with quote
Spam Bot Joined: 06 May 2010 Posts: 17 Location: Birmingham, UK
Salivating unbelievably at the prospect of this one. Pestilence From the Dragonstar is one of the heaviest records I've ever heard. Neck-breaking. Glad to see them on BW!
WitchesBrew
Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:00 pm Reply with quote
Sudwurm Joined: 11 Jan 2007 Posts: 829
The rough mixes are very impressive, looking forward to hearing the completed album! I'm sure it'll make me cackle with evil joy! Smile