BARBARIAN WRATH Forum Index

<  BARBARIAN WRATH NEWS  ~  [WRATH666-056] WARHORDE "Kiss The Goat"

BlackGoat
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:06 pm Reply with quote
Goat Of Thunder And Rock'n'Roll Joined: 01 Sep 2006 Posts: 1733 Location: At Satan's left hand
Now, with BLOOD STORM and HYBORIAN STEEL merrily on their way into your CD players it is time to announce what I'll torture you with next. It's an old, recurring nightmare called WARHORDE with their (well, his) 3rd album entitled "Kiss The Goat". I already have a master but the Witch is still busy with lay out assembly so instead of causing you fresh nightmares, I'll settle for triggering your post traumatic "Death Rattle" syndrome for the time being. Expect "Kiss The Goat" to come down on your helpless audio equipment in November 2014 CE.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8uatB8-xkg

Last edited by BlackGoat on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
BlackGoat
Posted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Goat Of Thunder And Rock'n'Roll Joined: 01 Sep 2006 Posts: 1733 Location: At Satan's left hand

WARHORDE "Kiss The Goat" CD (WRATH056)
Cold wet mist drifts across the land as the Hexing Hour draws near and with it comes the foul stench of the sin of "Witchcraft". "Four White Horses" draw the chariot of the Master and under a pale full moon the WARHORDE assembles to kiss the goat and renew their infernal oath of allegiance. None may stand in their way. Human language fails to describe this work of unholy depravity... To be released in November 2014 CE.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number